Welcome to the Wenatchee Church of God, Faith of Abraham. We are a Biblical unitarian congregation of Christian believers who look for the coming of Jesus the Messiah to establish the Kingdom of God on the Earth. We are a congregationally governed body affiliated with the Church of God Faith of Abraham General Conference in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
We believe in:
We believe in:
- the one and only God, the Father (1 Cor. 8:6)
- Jesus Messiah is God’s only begotten Son (Matt. 16:16), and is our Mediator (1 Tim. 2:5)
- The Holy Spirit is the personal, operational presence and power of God extended through the risen Christ to believers (Ps. 51:11).
- Prayer as the direct connection to the power of God as demonstrated and promised by Christ (John 14:13 & 14) (James 5:16)
- the Bible is the inspired Word of God (2 Tim. 3:16)
- the mortality of man (Job 4:17; Psa. 146:4)
- the near return of Christ (Acts 1:11), and eternal life only through Him (Col. 3:3)
- the literal resurrection of the dead (John 5:28, 29)
- the immortalization of those in Christ (1 Cor. 15:53, 54)
- the destruction of the wicked (Rev. 21:8)
- the final restoration of Israel as the Kingdom of God under the kingship of Christ (Luke 1:32)
- the church to be joint heirs with Christ (Rom. 8:17), and Israel to be made head over Gentile nations (Isa. 60:13)
- the “restitution of all things which God hath spoken by the mouth of His holy prophets since the world began” (Acts 3:21)
- the repentance and immersion in the waters of baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38), and a consecrated life as essential to salvation (Heb. 12:14)
- Christians ought never to take up arms and kill their enemies and fellow believers in other nations (Matt. 26:52; John 15:19; 18:36; 1 Pet. 2:9-11; 1 Chron. 22:8).